National Judiciary Services (NJSS)
IT Division is one of the divisions of NJSS which provides IT infrastructure service and application development services for the National Judicial System. We have a great opportunity for Senior JavaEE Architect to work for the maintenance and further development of our modern IT-based Court Case Management System in our IT Division.
Senior JavaEE Architect is required to attend to the following tasks.
- Requirement Analysis: Analyse new requirement on the Court Case Management System and devise the implementation plan for the new features and get the approval for it.
- Architecture/System Design: Design a new architecture and system based on the JavaEE framework for the new features based on the current Court Case Management System and update the above implementation plan.
- Project Management: Manage the whole project instructing JavaEE developers about program design for the designed system and test and release it by the due date.
Basic Skill and Experience Required
Senior JavaEE Architect is required to posses the following skills and at least 8 year experiences.
- JavaEE Architecture Design
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design with UML
- Project Management
Desirable Skill and Experience
The following skill and experience would be desirable.
- Glassfish or Payara Server
- Apache Solr
- Linux Administration
Conditions of Service
Similar to contract technical officers, whether citizen or non-citizen, employed in government service in Papua New Guinea.
Expression of Interest
Interested persons can contact the following persons for more information or expression of interest: