National Judiciary Services (NJSS)
IT Division is one of the divisions of NJSS which provides IT infrastructure service and application development services for the National Judicial System. We have a great opportunity for JavaEE Developer to work for the maintenance and further development of our modern IT-based Court Case Management System in our IT Division.
JavaEE Developer is required to attend to the following tasks.
- Program Design: Design JavaEE programs based on system design
- Implementation: Implement JavaEE system based on above program designs
- Support: Maintain developed JavaEE system and assist Senior JavaEE Architect.
Basic Skill and Experience Required
JavaEE Developer is required the following skills and at least 5 year experiences.
- JavaEE Program Design
- JavaEE Programming
Desirable Skill and Experience
The following skill and experience would be desirable.
- Glassfish or Payara Server
- Apache Solr
- Eclipse with EGit + Maven
- Linux Administration and Bash Scripting
- Joomla MVC component development with PHP
Conditions of Service
- Similar to contract technical officers, whether citizen or non-citizen, employed in government service in Papua New Guinea.
Expression of Interest
- Interested persons can contact the following persons for more information or expression of interest: